Search This Blog

Oct 29, 2022

Which blog posts are of most interest? Any requests?

  I am making this blog in the hope of helping at least one learner who wants to study on their own as a beginner.  I am a trained teacher, so I m making my own journey with languages I have not yet tried using the same process I used at school, university and then teaching children.

Please let me know in this QUICK multiple choice survey about what interests you for your languages journey so that I can make it more useful to more people.  With 4 questions about your langauge, your target language, your learning history and which blog posts you enjoy the most :-) 

Please answer my QUICK languages poll:

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/W6GVWJQ


Below is a screen shot from the first question.  It includes 28 languages and room to add more languages you want to learn.




Please COMMENT if you like my work and want to encourage me to continue for other learners :-)

***** I would love to know which posts are of most interest to you and if you have suggestions for my next posts :-) *****

Please FOLLOW if you want to receive future posts :-)


1 comment:

  1. For Your Information see summary of survey responses https://www.surveymonkey.com/results/SM-5Zujl1aWbqwkumbrFCybdw_3D_3D

    ReplyDelete