Search This Blog

Sep 1, 2022

Postcrossing off to FINLAND

 

See my other blog post on postcrossing. Every postcard you send you get another in exchange from a random country.

*****

I usually buy 10 international postcard stamps at a time.  

Today, I sent my last one, until I buy more on pay day, to FINLAND.


See picture of my last 25 postcards received from a mixture of contries, including Germany, Japan, Spain and Finland.  You get a surprise country in return, usually from the countries that have more postcrossing members.  It is more likely you will be paired with Germany, Finaland, USA and The Netherlands.  I love getting snail mail that is not bills ... but I get extra excited if I get my first posstcrossing postcard from a country I haven't got in my collection yet.



I love my scratch travel map to record my languages I am dabbling in as well as countries I have in my postcard collection.

ScratchTravel Map

Happy September 1st! Happy 1st day of Spring in Australia.

And Happy 8th birthday to our standard poodle, Billy. He is a beautiful dog to grow up with our child.  And they are almost birthday twins.  Actually, born 7 days apart exactly.  This time next week we will have an 8 year old in our house :-)


Please COMMENT if you like my work and want to encourage me to continue for other learners :-)

Please FOLLOW if you want to receive future posts :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment