Search This Blog

Nov 19, 2022

Postcrossing arrived from England, USA, Belgium, Germany, Finland , UK and Czech




I am so happy another post card arrived safely.  This post crossing is from the United Kingdom.

If you look below, 15 days is much quicker than the average 38 days from Uk to Australia. It is very impressive! Some of the hold ups from the pandemic in international post must be better at the moment :-)



What a lovely surprise! 3 postcards in my letterbox on Friday afternoon.  

Wow! All 3 took 18 days travel each.




Two more postcrossings arrived Finland and Britain!
  Unfortunately only one had a Postcorssing ID on it.  So, I have lodged the info and ccrossed my fingers that the lovely people at Postcrossing can cross match the info on the car dwith cards leaving on that dates from Britain to Australia to determine the right one ASAP.  In the past, I have been very impressed how quickly they sorted it out :-)


This card below has such a friendly message. Even when my husband read it, he immediately wanted to send a reply if we can so he can tell them he is also a secondary teacher. And I am the avid postcrosser in our house!




Another postcard arrived from Germany.  It took 24 days which is 4 days longer than the average postcard I have received in the past from Germany. Must be a bit of back log.  I wonder if it is slowed because of covid delays or people ordering more parcels in November ready for Christmas.  The postcard has a statue from her home town of Bremem, Germany. Some animals take part in a fairy tale.
Wow, she sent the postcard on Halloween. She celebrated by grilling marshmallows together. Yum!
And she and her friend like watching Game of Thrones.  I haven't tried watching it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment